Guides & References
Resources & Links
WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION RELATING TO CARE, SUPPORT AND EDUCATION FOR MY SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN?
SG Enable is an agency dedicated to enabling persons with disabilities. Its key functions include:
- Enhancing information and referral services for child and adult disability schemes
- Administering grants and support to persons with disabilities and their caregivers
- Improving transition management across different life stages
- Enhancing employability and employment options for persons with disabilities
- Rallying stakeholder support in enabling persons with disabilities
For a complete list of services and resources, please visit www.sgenable.sg.
WHAT ARE THE SCHOOLS THAT PROVIDE SPECIAL EDUCATION?
Click here for a list of SPED schools.