HCSA SPIN Services
As a HCSA Dayspring SPIN member*, you will receive the following support:
- A co-created individualised care plan to address your needs.
- Access to Workshops and Events designed to achieve specific outcomes in your care plans, such as social and therapeutic support and acquisition of skills and knowledge.
- Befriending & Peer Support for parents to build social support and trust amongst other parents and volunteers.
- Practical Support where you have direct access to community resources.
- Counselling – Should you be assessed to be in high need for emotional and mental health support, you will be provided with counselling services.
*Our HCSA Dayspring SPIN social workers will conduct a needs assessment before certifying membership.