“Being a single parent is not a life full of struggles, but a journey for the strong. ” - Meg Lowrey -
When you become a SPIN member, you will get different kinds of support:
- Needs Assessment by social workers who will conduct needs assessment and co-create individualised care plans with the parents to address the needs.
- Workshops & Events for parents to attend various activities designed to achieve specific outcomes in the care plans such as social and therapeutic support and acquisition of skills and knowledge.
- Befriending & Peer Support for parents to build social support and trust amongst other parents and volunteers.
- Practical Support for parents to have direct access to practical support in community resources.
- Counselling – Parents, if assessed to be in high need for emotional and mental health support, will be provided with counselling services.